Random Chit Chat

Dear XFX Customers,

In light of recent events, we have come to suspect that one of our 5970 Black Edition Limited cards may have been compromised. In our current inventory check of this limited run of 1,000 individually serialized pieces, #68 has been unaccounted for. Due to evidence of a security breach in our facility, we believe it to have been illegally obtained as the product has yet been released per the embargo date. Please be aware that the person responsible will be subject to persecution by law. If any news can be provided to lead us to the apprehension of the suspect, or you can provide us with any information, please report it to security@xfxforce.com. Please do not attempt to buy, trade, or barter for this unit. We thank you for your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
XFX
Buy a video card, go to jail. ;)

I feel sad. I did not get to go to jazz fest today to see pearl jam and the Simon and garfunkel reunion because there was supposed to be torrential rain, but the sun has been shining all day.

Hmm, there is like nobody on SFIV anymore. I guess most of them got their copies of SSFIV ahead of time and are playing that instead.

Back
Top Bottom