Dead on Arrival graphics cards.

what retailer was this? They should have to give you a refund for the exchange of the merchandise.

Komplett was the retailer. I'm asking them for a refund again, but they're still reluctant. :( I hate having to hassle their customer service.

Did you ask if you can exchange the defective product for a new one?
Komplett.ie said:
Delivery damaged or missing items

If you receive the wrong goods or certain items are absent from the order you have placed with us, then we advise the following:

Send an e-mail to sales@komplett.ie containing the following information:

* Customer number
* Order number
* Product number of the missing or faulty item(s).
* An accurate description of the problem
* Provide digital images of the parcel, if possible.

You will then receive information on how we will solve the problem ASAP.
have you tried that yet? If not, its worth a shot. I also suggest to call them up and give them hell. But it does cost money per minute .15 euros i believe. But over the phone is a lot more effective than emails.

EDIT: And check www.resellerratings.com before you buy things too ;) always helps. Turns out komplett has a 4.29/10 overall rating. Horrible i tell you.

Well I don't particularly want a new one. If they are going to be as unsupportive as they have been what will I do if a problem happens to this one? I don't want to waste months of my time getting it fixed... It's pretty much put me off komplett for ever, but I can't find many places that deliver to Ireland. :(

Well, you see, if worst comes to worst, you will get a new one. But if you don't want a new one, you might just end up with a broken video card. What brand video card was it? If its eVGA, they might cross ship it to you. As you send yours and they send theirs at the same time. You will need your invoice and proof of purchase. Many companies will ask for those items and will ship you a replacement if you ship your broken one to them. It shouldnt take too long either if its from a major company.

Back
Top Bottom